Financing for all Your Equipment Needs
Investing in business equipment can help your company grow and succeed. However, it can also cost a lot of money up front to buy the items that you need. Fortunately, Alliance Commercial Finance can help with equipment leasing and financing solutions. With our help, you can spread out the cost over manageable monthly payments.
Leasing Vs. Financing
Some business owners want to have the most flexibility possible whereas others want to own their equipment. Both options have merit.
Equipment leasing is a great option if you think that your equipment may become obsolete or that you expect to upgrade within a few years. By leasing, you won’t find yourself with a valueless or heavily depreciated asset after making your payments. Instead, you can simply keep making low, monthly payments to get the most up-to-date equipment. There are also tax and accounting benefits.
Equipment financing will help you own your equipment. This is usually preferable if you expect to use the same equipment for many years to come. It is also a good option for items that are relatively resistant to depreciation. We can offer loans with little or no down payments. Additionally, you can receive up to $500,000 or more on middle-market and large-ticket items.
At Alliance Commercial Finance, we offer several programs to help make equipment financing and leasing even more accessible and useful. These are some of our most popular options:
- Startup: If you have a new business, you can receive a loan to buy your initial equipment.
- Poor Credit: We can work with companies that have B-, C- and D-credit.
- Government & Municipal: We offer guaranteed approval on leases for government and municipal agencies. The following are some examples:
- Uniformed services
- Emergency services
- Public schools
- Sate and federal agencies
- Sales & Lease Back: We will buy your current equipment from you then lease it back. This is a great way to get cash now.
Contact Alliance Commercial Finance today to learn more about equipment financing and leasing. Get started today.